Wednesday 6 May 2020

technology!

for this week we had to create an arcade game made from cardboard and reuseable stuff so today i made and basket ball hoop with little tinny colored basket balls i made this cardboard court with kata we decided to make this maybe cause it was a little easier to make this arcade game. and we wanted to be a little creative on this basket ball court cause yeah you have to be a little creative. this was inda challenging but we had so many more ideas to this project we made a video to it was easy to shoot our tiny basketballs.

thanks for reading



1 comment:

  1. HI Kaysha, this is a great arcade game. I like the different coloured basketballs. I would love to see the video of how the game worked, maybe you could post this as well. Don't forget to check you punctuation especially those capital letters before you post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post