Friday 12 June 2020

W.A.L.T

Finger-counting Hand Clip Art, PNG, 899x586px, Watercolor, Cartoon ...                                         Thinking in a Foreign Language Made Easy | FluentU Language Learning
today we have been learning about hundreds and tens and ones
$922
$92
$20
$2
nine hundred and twenty two ninety two is the hundreds and twenty is the tens and two is the ones.
i used my brain to help me. work out my hundreds and tens and ones you can use your hands. it can be easy at the same time and not you just have to keep thinking.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Kaysha! I really enjoyed reading your Blog Post. I like how you explained what the numbers are and if they are in the hundreds, tens, and, ones. Next time you could make your own pictures. What was the WALT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing i love homer in the picture .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaysha, I like your pictures. Next time you could add a WALT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaysha,
    I like you blog post about your maths!
    I love the pictures too!
    Next time add the WALT and I see you put the link for the fingers but not for the other picture so dont forget to put were you got the pictures from:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post