Thursday 16 April 2020

How to make a bed!

                   How to make a bed!Straightening Out the Bed Making a Bed Cards Topics KS1 Illustration
Materials:

1.blankets

2.pillows

3. Sheets 

Instructions:

1.first you have to take off all your blankets and pillows off your bed 

2. Next you have to straighten your sheet on your bed

3. After straightening the sheet you have to get you blanket and spread it on your bed and make sure its nice and straight before you add the pillows

4. After adding the blankets you have to add your pillows

5. Then your finished doing your own bed

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kaysha,

    Great job on completing the task. I love how you have got the materials listed and have used time connectives. I was wondering, when I read your instructions, I was unsure of when I am supposed to tuck in the sheet? Also do I need to add a duvet? I think it may be a bit to cold for just one sheet. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post