Thursday 28 November 2019

prayer?

W.A.L.T. write a prayer using the you-who-do-through structure
                                                                                                                                                                    in the class we have been learning to write a prayer using a simple structure

faithful God you fill us with love and kindness send us your spirit to make us strong in faith and active and good works we make this prayer through Christ our lord. 

God our creator you lead us in your ways teach us courage to believe in you we asked us through Christ our lord amen.

loving god you give us your spirit may we act fairly   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post