Wednesday 18 November 2020

international night

 The international night was at 5 30 pm and finished at 7 30 pm 

after i got ready we went back to school and saw most of the school there the only thing i first looked at was the food until i saw my friends then we all got told to sit on the ground. and we all got told to eat the food and how excited was i when we started getting food me and my friends started eating cause we were that hungry when we finished eating.

another teacher said you could go for seconds thirds fours fifths and said as much as you want after our seconds and thirds and others we all started to do our dances my classes Korean Italy south Africa  when we finished we had another one it was with classes mixed up then we all finished the end 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post