Friday 25 September 2020

volcanos


   This  was our experience how to make a volcano 

 first you have to get a bowl full of water then you add glue and you have to start ripping news papers.

second we had to put the news paper into the glue full of water then add to your bottle and you keep on adding glue and news paper together.

third we had to add white paper and we started to glue the white peaces of white paper on the bottle.

forth we had to paint our volcano and we had to let it set.

fifth we had to do our ingredients in to and our ingredient was water baking soda food colouring and viniger.

i think we should have added more viniger because it didn't fully explode and thats what i should work on next time.

i used to make my volcano erupt but adding the viniger in the bottle of food colouring and baking soda.


Have you made a volcano before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post